Facebook is a great tool for many activities. From playing games online to keeping in touch with old friends and making new ones. Whereas, from time to time, users can overwhelm the number of notifications received by themselves by e-mail or through their mobile devices. There is information about enabling and turning off Facebook notifications, or changing what you receive. And below you have been shown in detail how to manage and delete Facebook notifications and if you still face any problem then you can take the help of Facebook not working anytime.
Facebook notifications settings
- Whenever you set up your page, you will have to review your notification settings and you will receive notifications for each and every type of work done on your page. Below is a screen capture to adjust and customize your notification settings, click what to go to the management area of your Facebook page.
- If you have your staff turnover, you have to modify the admin roles of your page to change who receives notifications from the page. You also have to remember this thing.
- You may have also noticed that many organization managers forget to do this and as a result, people are no longer responsible for getting the page and still have permission to access the information and insights of the page.
- Now you have to make sure that you or the appropriate people are receiving page notifications and that you have to do your Facebook page settings to make sure there is the right page administrator role to manage the page.
Manage notifications and it’s not working on iPhone
Even today, Facebook notifications are not working, users face a lot of problems. And if you want to manage your mobile notifications, then for this you must first select the “Me” icon in the lower right corner of the application. And tap on “Settings”. And for this, you have been given some points below which will make you easier to manage, yet if you face any problem, then you can take the help of Facebook down.
- First, you have to go to your T-Mobile and then log in to your account.
- Now click your name on the profile on the right.
- Go to Privacy and Notifications and click.
- Now you have to open the T-Mobile app.
- You can then log in using your T-Mobile ID and password.
- Now you can also tap more profile settings.
- Go to Privacy and Notifications and tap.
Facebook notifications not working on iPhone
- First, you go to Facebook settings and check the notification because sometimes, iPhone users do not get a Facebook notification because some notifications are turned off on Facebook. Therefore, you need to manually turn back on from your iPhone settings. And for many iPhone users, this method also works very well.
- Now you have to go to the “Settings” app or menu and then after that, go to the “Notifications” menu. Then, look at the “Facebook” app from the list. Once you are able to find it once, you open it and enable “Allow notifications”.
- If you are not receiving your Facebook app notifications. So, this can be because it does not have the option to disable the option on your iPhone, then you may need to turn it off. And you can also check whether “Don’t disturb” is enabled by opening the “Settings” app.
- Your Facebook iPhone notifications are not working? So you have to remove the Facebook app from your iDevice and reinstall the Facebook app.
- Sometimes, Facebook causes problems due to the app being outdated. So, make sure and update the Facebook app.
- If you want to restart iPhone then restart your iPhone. If the problem is caused by a software issue, it will solve your Facebook notification issue.
How to delete Facebook notifications and what to do to make it work in Samsung
If you want to delete Facebook notifications, then you are given below how you can do it. And if you are facing problem due to Facebook notifications not working in Samsung, then you are also given some tips for this. And even if your problem is not solved, you can talk about it with your Delete Facebook account.
Delete notifications on facebook
If you know how to delete Facebook notifications, then you have been given below a very easy way.
- You will need to sign in to a web browser on your mobile app or Facebook.com to your Facebook account.
- Select the menu icon on the top right on Facebook.com.
- If you are already on the application, three dots will appear to the right of each notification, which you can also tap to select.
- If you have selected any of the options listed in the earlier steps, you will still be able to select after hiding this notification to remove it from your notification.
Facebook notification tips for working in Samsung
Even today, Samsung users are facing the problem of not getting Facebook Messenger notifications. Once you open the app, you only receive messages or missed calls. Even if the Facebook app is open, they still do not receive any notification from the Facebook Messenger app. The solutions given below will remove the problems you get from Samsung notifications.
- You must first reinstall the application. And you have to delete the Facebook Messenger app you have already downloaded. Now, you go to Google Playstore and again you have to download the Facebook Messenger app.
- Now you have to log out from all your devices. To fix Facebook Messenger notification that does not work in Samsung Plus, first, you have to log out of all devices on your Facebook account.
- Once inside special access, you have to go to optimize battery usage. And then tap on the dropdown menu, ‘Not customized applications’ and switch to All applications. And now you can find the Facebook Messenger app.
- Now you can also uninstall updates. For this, you have to go to your phone’s settings, then go to apps and scroll to the Facebook Messenger app. Tap on the top right and select Uninstall Updates.
- You can also turn on notifications, open the Facebook Messenger app and navigate to your profile by clicking on your profile picture in the top left of the app. This will fix Facebook Messenger notifications not working in Samsung.
I hope you have liked this blog. Many people have many issues with Facebook notifications. If you are having any problem related to this blog. Then you can contact our Facebook customer service team through Install Facebook app for the first and best solution.