Blocking anyone on Facebook means that they will no longer be able to see your profile and what you post, or contact you through Facebook. And if you are friends with them on Facebook, doing so will automatically unfriend them. So, if you want to achieve it. Blocking someone on Facebook is completely different from unfollowing them. Blocking someone on Facebook is actually the safest way to get rid of someone you don’t want to know anything about you on Facebook. And if you are still not able to block someone on Facebook in the right way, then you can contact the unblock someone on Facebook. They will be able to solve your problem.
If you want to unblock anyone, click on the blocklists, select the person you want to unblock, and click “unblock”. By doing this, that expression will be unblocked and then they will be able to see your post again. But they won’t automatically be your friends again. You have to send a friend request to do this. But once unblocked, they are now able to do what someone else can do based on your settings.
Easy way to block someone on facebook
If you do not want to talk to any person or if that person is already your friend, then this option completely blocks anyone from being able to contact you. You should follow the rules given below.
Use the privacy menu first
You first go to your Facebook page and click on your privacy icon to bring up the privacy shortcut button, which is at the top-right of the screen. ‘How do I stop someone from harassing me?’ Click on And then enter the name or email address number of the person you want to block in the box and then click the block button.
Now select the person from a list
Now you will see here the list of users that match your search, so you can also make sure that you select the right person. Whoever you are already friends with will most likely appear at the top of the page. Then you have to click on the block button next to the person or people that you want to block.
Going forward you will find a dialog box warning you what the blocking will do. If that person will not be able to see you or add you as a friend. So you contact the person with a message to let them know that they are harassing you. You can also delete their posts from your news feed.
Steps to unblock someone on facebook
You can unblock anyone in an easy way. The correct steps to unblock are given below. With the help of these steps, we can unblock anyone.
Unblock someone on facebook
- Open your mobile app and log-in, then click on the three horizontal lines at the bottom right corner of the page to bring up the page option.
- Tap on “Settings and Privacy”
- Click on “Settings”
- Scroll to the Privacy section, then click “Blocking”
- Then you have to find that person’s name. Click the “unblock” next to their name, which you want to unblock.
- Then see if this is the action you want to take by clicking “Confirm”
Unblock someone on facebook on desktop
- On the upper right side of your screen, you can tap on the question mark to open a drop-down menu of account options.
- Then you click on “Privacy Shortcut”
- Then under the heading “Privacy” on the left side of the screen, go to “Blocking” and click
- Now locate the person you want to unblock, and then click “unblock” next to their name.
- Confirm whether this is the action you want to perform by clicking “Confirm” in the pop-up box.
Unblock on Android Devices
- First, you open your Messenger app.
- Now go to your profile picture in the upper left corner and tap.
- Scroll down until you see people.
- Now tap People, then tap Blocked People.
- Then, tap Unblock next to the person you want to unblock.
- Now tap on unblock on Messenger and it will let them message you and your Android.
Unblock Someone on Facebook Messenger
- In the Messenger app, go to your photo icon in the top left corner and click.
- Then scroll down and click “Account Settings”.
- Now you click “blocking”.
- If you type names in the text box, you can click the “Block” button to block them. And a list of already blocked people is given. To unblock someone, go to the “unblock” button with their name and click.
- You can click on the blue “unblock” button to unblock that person.
I hope you have liked this blog. Many people have many issues with block someone on facebook. If you are having any problem related to this blog. Then you can contact our Facebook customer service team through Facebook not working for a fast and best solution.