There are two ways by which you can delete your account from the Facebook site. And can also be disabled. Deleting your account, and deactivating it is the same as deleting. But it also allows you to reactivate your account later. It removes your profile, photos, videos, posts, and timeline. Now you will not find any on the site. Some items or messages you have left for your friends. Only those are visible to the recipient. To get more information about deactivating a Facebook account, you can click on the Create a facebook account.
When you deactivate your account, Facebook keeps all your data indefinitely. That’s why you can reactivate your account anytime. And then you will see the profile and all your content again. To get more information about facebook account you can click on recover facebook account.
Best Ideas to Delete and Deactivate Facebook account
If you are sure you want to delete and then deactivate your account. So following the steps given below.
Delete Facebook Account
If you want to delete your Facebook account completely, then you have to access Facebook. Once all your data is deleted, some of your data can remain on the Facebook server. But that data will not be available on Facebook.
What will happen if you enter your account from Facebook?
- If you want to delete your Facebook account then you have started the process of deleting the account.
- So you will not be able to reactivate your account or retrieve any information you have added.
To delete a Facebook account permanently:
- You will not be the ability to reactivate your account.
- Your added other items are removed such as your profile, posts, videos, etc.
- You will not be able to retrieve the things you have added.
- And now you will not be able to use Facebook Messenger.
- Now you will not be able to use Facebook by signing in to other applications like Pinterest with your Facebook account and facebook privacy.
- You can see the send message by the students and even after deleting your account. Messages from your friends are still in your inbox.
Download your information before using the Facebook account delete option
- When you do not register a new account you have creating a facebook page, it means that you will not be able to get your Facebook again. He gives you an option to deactivate Facebook account so that you can regain your account.
- So you should download the information before deleting your Facebook account.
- If you are a developer for the Facebook platform app, then your developer account will also be deleted.
- Just click on the delete facebook account link. After this, click on the delete account link, after that Facebook is the end.
Deactivate Facebook Account
To temporarily disable your Facebook account, go to Settings Security in the browser and disable your account. And you can also deactivate your account through Facebook Mobile App.
- Sign in to your account.
- You enter your information and click on the facebook login.
- The Facebook settings options are located in the right corner. Clicking this opens the drop-down menu.
- Select the Settings option.
- Then the download your Facebook data.
- If you want to keep a copy of every post made on Facebook. So you download a copy of Facebook data. And click on the link that follows the instructions.
- Click Security in the left and sidebar.
- Under security, the option to deactivate your account is kept and it is anybody’s guess.
- And click on the deactivate your account.
- Fill the form.
- You have to give a reason why you are leaving Facebook. And then select the options that follow the boxes. Let us check this. It depends on your preferences.
- Then click on confirm.
- Once you click on the “Confirm” button, you have done it. Then now your account has been deactivated. Now your information will be lost from the site.
- If you want, you can sign back into your account. And can also reactivate.
Deactivate Facebook Messenger
If you have any problem with Facebook, then you can disable Facebook. And you can an also remove it. Deactivating and removing Facebook is very simple. But if you want to disable Facebook Messenger. So follow the rules given below.
- Your Facebook Messenger works and facebook not working even if you have deactivated your Facebook account. Because Facebook Messenger is present as an outside Facebook service and app. And you can also use your phone number to use Facebook Messenger instead of your Facebook account.
- If you also use Facebook Messenger with your Facebook account. So you have to deactivate your Facebook account before deactivating your Facebook Messenger. And if you want to get rid of your Facebook account without deactivating a Facebook account, then you have to turn off your chat option. And then in addition you can disable your Facebook Messenger with just one of your smartphone apps.
- If you ever want to use Facebook Messenger. All you have to do is log in. And apart from deleting your Facebook account, there is only a way to delete the app. If your Facebook Messenger is connected to your Facebook account. So to delete your Facebook account means to delete Facebook Messenger.
- If you delete your Facebook account, it is possible that you will not see your chat, profile picture, and your name.
- If you are trying to avoid someone on Facebook Messenger, you can try to block and unblock someone on facebook them or close their active status and read receipts.
I hope you have liked this blog. Many people have many issues with the deactivate facebook account. If you are having any problem related to this blog. Then you can contact our Facebook customer service team through the facebook events for a fast and best solution.