If you really want to add, delete, or change an email account message using the mail account. So there is no need for you to be upset. Because this message is mostly harmless, even if a little annoying. And the e-mail account listed on your Facebook profile will change within minutes of your day, but it is worth the time when you want people to know the best way to keep in touch with you.
Add and change Facebook email
The first time you sign up to create a Facebook profile, an essential piece of information you provide is an email address, which you use as a username when you need to Facebook login email to your account. But, when you can change Facebook username only once, you can change your email address as many times as you want.
Add facebook email
- It is very easy to use a different email address than the ones currently listed in your account.
- You add a new contact email address to your Facebook account and then add a new email and click the button: As soon as you do this, Facebook will need to verify your identity – just “change email address” and popup But enter your Facebook account password inside the text box, and go to “Confirm” and click. Now you will get a message called “Facebook Email Confirmation”, just click on the link in it, and then Facebook will give you a “saved new email” confirmation message.
- Now you can see the new address listed under your contact email, and you can also choose it as the primary contact!
Change facebook email
To change Facebook email correctly, you have to follow the points shown below correctly and by following these points, you can change your Facebook email easily.
- You have to check your Facebook timeline post.
- Now go to your respective section and click.
- Then you go to Edit in the Contact Information section and click.
- A crossed circle will appear next to your personal email. Change like an open circle next to your Facebook email address. And if you don’t want to list your Facebook e-mail, then you mark it hidden from your timeline.
- When finished, go to Save and click.
Best way to explain remove Facebook Gmail
If you have more than one email address in your profile, you can easily delete all of them until you are left with only one email address that you need to keep; Order Then if you decide to change the contact email to another address later, you just need to add it back again and select it instead.
- First of all, you have to click delete to remove the email address from your Facebook account.
- Then, to remove that email address, go to the “Remove” link next to it and click:
- And then Facebook will ask you to enter your account password as a security check.
- Then it will be removed as soon as you click the “Confirm” button.
Easy Point to Recover Facebook account and Password
If you have forgotten your Facebook password. And you are not able to login or your Facebook account has been hacked. So there is no need to worry. You can easily recover facebook account from the points given below.
Recover Facebook account
- If you have forgotten your Facebook account, to get the Facebook account back, you need to click on the “Forgot account” option at the bottom of the “Password” section.
- Then your window will open below where you have to enter the phone number or email address and then go to the search tab and click.
- Now you will get three options to get a code that will help you reset the password to access your lost Facebook account.
- To receive and continue with the code, you must select the Google account, email ID, or phone number.
- To restore the Facebook account you have to click “Cannot access your email account”. This will lock your page so that no one else can access it.
- You need access to an email ID or phone number to get your account back.
Recover Facebook password
Forgetting your password from the Facebook account is not a new thing. So if you want to get your Facebook password back and for this, you are also facing many problems. So these below points will help you in recovering the password in its entirety.
- You have to go to your Facebook sign-in page first and then click on the link.
- And then you enter your email address or phone number and click on the search button.
- You will get some options to reset your Facebook account password.
- Select the correct option and click on the Continue button. Then you will get a six-digit code on the option.
- Enter the code you find on the subsequent page and click continue. You will then also be directed to the password reset page.
- Then you have to enter your new password in the given field and click on the Continue button.
- You will then be asked to choose one of the options – log out of other devices or stay logged in. Because they will log you out of other devices and eliminate the risk of hacking.
I hope you have liked this blog. Many people have many issues with change facebook email. If you are having any problem related to this blog. Then you can contact our Facebook customer service team through Facebook not working for the first and best solution.