You can change the login email address associated with your Facebook account at any time from any Internet-connected device. If your Facebook account is closed, you should do so. You can also opt for this if you change it to an email provider and for several reasons. Whatever it is, you have to complete these two steps; You must add the email address you want to use, and then, you configure it so that it is the primary address.
As we all know and recognize that Facebook is the most active social network in the world and in today’s time everyone has their own Facebook account to stay connected with friends and loved ones. We all know how to change the Facebook password, but few people know about changing the login email ID associated with the Facebook account. To get more information about facebook login email you can click on the Change facebook email.
Best Tips to Change Facebook Login Email
Changing Facebook email ID is not a difficult task. This is only a few minutes of work, so I will have to follow some rules given below to change your Facebook email ID.
- You first log in to your Facebook account and recover facebook account then click on Account Settings.
- Then a new screen will appear in front of you. To change your Facebook email ID, click Edit in front of the email.
- To add another email ID to your Facebook account in the Email section, and issues facebook not working, then click on Add another email.
- You type a new email in the box and enter your password to save the changes. And then look at the screenshot below.
- You will receive a mail at your newly provided email address. And now you have to log your email and then you go to the confirmation link and click.
- This will save your new email ID. To save the changes here a new email was added and you will also have to type your password here. Look at the screenshot to understand more.
Now you will be able to open your Facebook account using your new email ID. And you can also use your old email ID to open a Facebook account. If you want to delete your old email id, follow the first and second rules and after clicking edit, you can click on Remove to remove your previous email id.
An easy way you can change Facebook login email on your Android mobile device
If you use Facebook on your Android device and have a Facebook app, you can also change an email address there. You can follow the rules in the first section to make changes using an Android browser, Chrome, or other web browsers installed on the device. And here is an easy way to add a new email address and set it as your primary address using the Facebook app.
- Click on your Facebook app icon to open the app.
- At the bottom of the screen, you will see three horizontal lines, click on it.
- Scroll to click on Settings and Privacy and / or you go to Account Settings and click.
- Normal or click on email again.
- Then you click on Add the Email Address.
- To add an ad, type the address and then you click on the add email. If you are asked to input your Facebook password, do so.
- Then click on Add the Email Address.
- From your phone’s mail app, you check your email and confirm that you have the page made this change, then click Confirm.
- You log back into your Facebook.
- Go to Settings and facebook privacy and / or Account Settings, then General, then Email.
- You click on your primary email.
- Select the new address, then type in your Facebook password, and click Save to make it your primary email.
- And click on the three horizontal lines at the top of the app and go to Account Settings and click.
- Click General and then Email, then Primary Email and select the new email you just added and click Save.
If the Facebook app you use when updating your Android or iOS device and you can also change your email address using it, for any reason, you have options. You can also use the web browser on your phone to navigate to www.facebook.com.
The idea to Change Facebook Login Phone Number to Email
- First of all, you can log in to your Facebook account with the help of your primary email and password.
- There is a small downward arrow on the right side of your screen.
- To get the list of drop-down menus you have to click on it.
- Now click on ‘Account Settings’. And then you will be directed to a new page and creating a facebook page.
- Click on the ‘Edit’ option available in front of the email.
- Enter your email id in the blank space and enter your password in the field.
- Go to ‘Save Changes’ and click ‘OK’.
- You need to check your email account to confirm this.
- Soon after confirming via email, you will be able to access your Facebook with the help of new email, which you have just updated.
I hope you have liked this blog. Many people have many issues with facebook login email. If you are having any problem related to this blog. Then you can contact our Facebook customer service team through the facebook events for a fast and best solution.